Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This Terms & Conditions are entered into between 3SIXTY RETAILS (herein after referred to “Workloop”, “We” & “Us”) and the Members (hereinafter referred to as “You”)
The Member agrees that this Membership Agreement does not constitute a lease or sublease but is only a prepaid license to use the Work Space and the amenities on a monthly or a casual basis and the Member shall not make any claim of tenancy in respect of the Work Space and acknowledges that its membership is non-transferrable in nature.
Definitions “Workloop”, “Us”, “We”, or “Our” refers to www.workloop.in an. "You", “User/s”, or "Your" means and includes a visitor, co-worker, member/subscriber (paid or unpaid), an existing entity or start-up who has in the past or is currently associated/registered with Us (and includes their employees, agents, associates, clients, customers, guests, visitors and others associated with/through/under them) “Coworking Space” refers to the Premises that is made available by Us or any our approved Affiliate/s for the use of activities as permitted by Us. “Services” means and includes provision of Premises and integrated systems of communication and assistance including the use of the website.The Coworking Space may provide you with access to office space, workstations, Internet access, office equipment, conference room, knowledge resources, and other services (collectively, "Services"). The Services at all times are subject to the T&C. “Data” refers to all that information, documents etc., provided by You. This data may be provided to us through various means including personally, on our websites, telephone, e-mail, registration forms, polls, or such other similar channels. When You use Our services, You will be subject to all Our terms, guidelines and policies. As long as you comply with such terms, policies and guidelines, We grant You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use our website, space and services provided thereof. Workloop owns and operates the services provided through this Website. We reserve the right to modify, amend or vary any of these terms and conditions as well as the policies and guidelines as may be necessary.
- Eligibility & Applicability You are not eligible and may not use our space, premises, co-working, website and/or services, or any part thereof, if You are not eligible to enter into an Agreement as per the applicable laws in India. If You are a minor, We will require parental consent in writing before considering permitting you to be a part of our Community or in any manner associating with You. These terms and conditions and policies (as applicable) applies to You Whether You are an already existing User using our Premises and/or Services or a User intending to use our space, premises, co-working, website, and/or Services, or any part thereof, and if You are an individual or organisation (including a company, LLP, partnership etc.) and any other entity. This includes Your agents, authorised representatives, affiliates, associates and people operating through or under You or Your reference. Any other person or entity as the case maybe
- Registration Requirements We, at Workloop believe that it is imperative for a successful venture to have optimum utilisation of resources, and We endeavour to make it simple for You to take advantage of the space, premises, coworking and related opportunities and/or services. Member If You wish to become a member with Us, You must meet the following requirements: Meet the eligibility, registration and applicability criteria as per the laws of India and these terms and conditions; Submit the full and complete online application form; Provide true and correct details for the information sought; Wait for acceptance by Us. Once accepted, register with Us and create an account in accordance with the instructions provided; (as instructed by us over email); Workloop reserves the right to accept or reject your application, without according any reason/s for the same. Please note that our acceptance or rejection will be communicated to You by e-mail. Once You are a registered member, You are entitled to use our website, space, premises, coworking, and/or all services provided therein, or any part thereof, subject to payment of a remuneration. You may, at any point of time, cancel your membership with Us. This may only be done through a written communication addressed to Us with at least 30 days prior to the ‘due date’ for payment of the membership fee for the following month, unless agreed otherwise. Unless, You communicate your intention to terminate/ cancel the membership, your membership will be automatically renewed. Your failure to make payment on time, may result in an automatic lapse of Your membership. Your failure to make payment shall make You liable for any reasonable costs incurred by Us in recovering the same including legal expenses charges etc. We reserve Our right to terminate Your membership without any prior intimation, if You violate any of the terms and conditions or policies or guidelines, or for any other reason as it deems fit. General Registration Requirements In consideration of Your use of Our space, premises, coworking, website and services, and/or any part thereof, You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under any law in force in India or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself while registering to avail the Services; and maintain and promptly update Your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Platforms (or any portion thereof) at any time. You may access our website as available for Your information and use. Any information and/or content that is provided to You on our website may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the Our prior written consent. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You will be required to enter a valid phone number and electronic mail account while registering on Our website. By registering the same with Us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications or instant messages, e-mails or such other similar method, as the case maybe, in case of any subscription/service updates. If at any time You wish not to receive any future communications or You wish to have Your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
- License The Member agrees that this Membership Agreement does not constitute a lease or sublease but is only a prepaid license to use the Work Space and the Member shall not make any claim of tenancy in respect of the Work Space and acknowledges that its membership is non-transferrable in nature. The Member shall not have right of possession or occupation of the premises and shall only have a limited right to use the premises for his/her business purpose on a daily basis within the time limits as mentioned and subject to payment of membership fees.
- Account and Security If You register with Us, You may be required to complete a verification process as part of setting up Your account and become becoming a part of Our community. Once setup, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through Your account. Should there be instances of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security, please notify Us to stop processing requests from Your account, until further instructions. We do not make any representations as to the security of Our network or internet connections. You must adopt the security measures (e.g. encryption) You believe to be appropriate to Your circumstances. From time to time, there may be portions of the website, or other activities, outside of the internet, that may enable You to send emails and other types of messages/information to Us or to third parties and to participate in bulletin boards and discussion groups. All such emails, messages, information, postings to bulletin boards and discussion groups, activities, etc., become Our property once You submit them. Whenever You choose to initiate these kinds of communication with Us, or anyone else, You may be contacted in return. Also, remember that Our bulletin boards and discussion groups may be open to the public, and, therefore, Your postings can be seen by anyone and are not protected by Us. Please use Your discretion when deciding whether and what to post and whom to contact. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to monitor, edit or delete postings from Our bulletin boards and discussion groups. This reservation of rights shall not under any circumstances obligate Us to conduct such edits or deletions, nor shall it cause Us to be liable for any such edits or deletions.
- General Terms and Conditions and Users’ Obligations Our Services depend on the information You provide. You are solely responsible for the Information You provide to Us. We reserve the right to collect user data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate the use of the space, premises, co working, website or other service/s. All information collected from You are on a bonafide basis. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automatic termination of all services and benefits extended to You, without the obligation of a prior notice to You. We may disclose to third parties certain data related to You, without providing Your personal details such as name, residential and e-mail address, mobile number, unless: (1) You expressly permit Us to do so, or any other person You may specifically designate to disclose such information or (2) We are required to disclose such information by any applicable law or legal process. We reserve the right to refuse to perform any tasks and refuse such a request by You. We also reserve the liberty to report any such request, if we deem it necessary. You agree and accept that the use of the space, premises, coworking, website and/or services provided by Us, as the case maybe, is at Your sole risk and further acknowledge that Workloop disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. You can access the space, premises, coworking, website and/ or the services provided subject to the following conditions: You shall ensure that You will not indulge in any activities like asking any person who is using the space, premises, coworking, website or any of the services, or providing any of the above services including the service provider to break any Police/ statutory/ and/or government rules or do such things which are immoral or unlawful in nature, for any purpose. You must not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (including the right of privacy) of others; You must not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Our computing systems or networks or, where the Website is hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems or networks. You must not put out data/content that is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, discrimination, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or exploits people in a sexual manner; You must not attempt to gain/ gain unauthorised access to any materials, other than those to which You have been given express permission to access, or to the computer system on which the Website is hosted; You must not transmit, or input into the Website, any files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use); You must not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to operate the Website or other services provided online. You cannot install any cabling, IT or telecom connections at the Premises without our prior consent; You must not promote information that You know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; You cannot put out data/content/ information that violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work. You cannot solicit passwords or personal identifying information from other Users; You cannot put out data/content/information that involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and/or pyramid schemes; You must not put out any data/information/content that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation; You cannot alter any part of the setup of the Premises and/or leave any valuable possessions unattended in the Premises. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses our websites and related services; You will at times behave reasonably and ethically and in no manner disclose or publish information that is detrimental to Workloop or its affiliates and members. We may prohibit or halt any activity in the Premises which in its opinion is objectionable, dangerous, unlawful, infringes a third party’s or our Intellectual Property Rights of or which is potentially detrimental to Our reputation; You are liable to payment of any additional costs that maybe incurred for damage to the space or premises or printing or other expenses as the case maybe; You hereby agree, accept and acknowledge that You will keep confidential and will not disclose in any manner, to any body the confidential information that You may be privy to, or be exposed to during Your use of the website, Premises and services. The Member shall take adequate safeguards to protect its employees, contractors, visitors etc. and its articles, possessions and properties and shall not hold Workloop, its employees, directors, agents liable for the loss, theft, or damage to such belongings of the Member. The Member needs to register on Workloop’s website and furnish the KYC details before the grant of Work Space to grant access to the facilities as per the Membership Agreement. In case of mobile team members, group coordinator or authorized person will need to take the ownership & furnish the KYC details. The Member shall fully comply with all applicable laws in relation to its business and that of the building premises. The Member acknowledges that its use of Work Space may on occasion be disrupted due to any ongoing maintenance work and the Company shall, to best of its knowledge, inform the Member in advance of any such known changes or disruptions to member access to Workspace or Services. Member shall use the Work Space for the business/commercial purpose of the Company and for its allied business activities and Supporting Office. Beyond operational hours, the Member will have access to its Work Space and essentials services like tea/coffee vending machine, washrooms, power backup etc. without troubleshooting. Visitors & guests are not allowed beyond center timings. List of national/ public holidays is available with community in-charge.
You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not: Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise); Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through The Coworking Space servers. Upload, or otherwise make available, file that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, copyright, trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party; Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, Worms, time bombs, candlebots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer or property of another coworker. Download any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and or/distributed in such manner. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service (including the Building Rules). Harvest or otherwise collect information about other, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party. Violate any applicable laws or regulations; or Create false identity for the purpose of misleading others. Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of the Coworking Space’s server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any The Coworking Space server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services, nor should you post or download files that you know or should know are illegal or that you have no rights to.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of this T&C and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party. In the event of a breach of the terms and conditions, your use and/or participation at the Coworking Space shall be terminated, immediately. Also, the corresponding authorities will be notified about the actions with all the details.
For the sake of convenience, “Confidential Information” shall mean and include all information, in whole or in part, that maybe disclosed by Us, Our employee/s, agent, authorised representative, community member, co-worker, or a third party that is proprietary, confidential or private in nature. This information also includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, know-how, trade secrets, technology, products, employees, customers, marketing plans, financial information, services, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records, any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information and any information that You are obligated to keep confidential or know or have reason to know should be treated as confidential.
- Intellectual Property Workloop is the sole owner of the Website and all software created to provide You with the Services and any associated documentation and text. You may not, unless permitted by these Terms and Conditions, use the Website, or the material contained on it or linked to it (“the Material”), for any purpose. Such permission is specifically personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive. We authorize You to view and access the content available on or from the website solely for your personal use. The contents of the website and of all other websites under Our control, whether partial or otherwise such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other contents as well as compilation of contents (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly), are Our property and are protected under law. Unauthorized use of such content will be violation of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights of Workloop. You cannot sell or modify the said content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use such Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of our content on any other web-site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt our code that is created to generate any content or the pages making up any of its website which is also protected by our Intellectual property. Workloop owns the intellectual property in all the data/information/content that is collected by it or its affiliates or authorised representatives, agents, licensees etc. Systematic retrieval of Our content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission is prohibited. In addition, use of the Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by Workloop in these Terms is prohibited and may invite legal action. All icons and logos that are the work/creation/conceptualisation of Workloop , its affiliate/s or employee/s are the trademarks of and proprietary to Workloop . The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- Proprietary Rights All materials provided on our website and otherwise, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, kits, print-outs, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively, “Material”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Workloop . You acknowledge and agree that all such content is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or, no Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Our prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize our Platforms or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Renewals & Termination or Suspension of Account or Services This Agreement is automatically renewed at the end of each period with consent of each party and payment of the renewal subscription charges along with all outstandings. The T&C must be adhered to at all times. Failure to follow T&C can result in non-renewal or even early termination of the usage license. The Coworking Space reserves the right to terminate any Service at any time, immediately and without notice, if you fail to comply with the T&C. This includes non-payment of outstandings or violation of the space rules. If this happens, The Coworking Space will refund any amounts paid for unused periods that remain after deducting any pending charges, on appropriate basis. These Terms and conditions of use, shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted on any of Our websites. You agree that We may at any time and for any reason, terminate Your access to Our website and its services, or restrict or suspend Your access to all or any part of the Website, premises, space or coworking or services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. We may also terminate the rendering of any service including use of premises without prior notice or liability. In any case, Workloop may terminate its services to You: If You fail to comply with Your obligations as per the terms and conditions of Use and if You violate any of the ethical practices and terms and conditions of use. Workloop or its affiliate as the case maybe, acting reasonably, is no longer able to provide You with access to the Premises. Upon such termination, You are required to immediately return all property including all material, computers, data, keys etc., that may have been handed over to You and that belongs to Us; remove Your property from the Premises; vacate the Premises in a respectful manner; leave Your area of the Premises in a clean state. You are required to remove all your equipment, belongings, articles and things and its employees / personnel and to vacate and hand back the premises and at the same time hand over all keys and access cards.
You shall remove from the premises your equipment provided that any damage or defacement is occasioned to any part of the Premises in the course of such removal, the same shall be remedied by you immediately and at your own expense. If you fails to do so, Workloop may do so at yours expense. Any material and property that may belong to You and that may have been left behind, We reserve the right and liberty to dispose it off in the manner We deem fit after a period of 30 days from the date of such termination. 12. Invoicing and Payment: The member is automatically invoiced monthly(or weekly or daily) in advance based on their membership option. Also included is any variable charges such as internet usage, printer usage,damages, conference room usage, etc that may have been incurred during the previous period. Payment is required at the beginning of the month for that period, at the date specified in the invoice. Payment for casual usage is either paid on the day of use unless other arrangements have been made with The Coworking Space. The Coworking Space reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you. Your participation in and use of the Services as The Coworking Space deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part in The Coworking Space sole discretion. 13. Confidentiality: You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may exposed to Confidential Information. "Confidential Information" shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by The Coworking Space or any participant of used of the Services or any employee affiliate, or agent thereof, that is non-public, confidential or proprietary in nature. Confidential information also includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, know-how, trade secrets, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records of The Coworking Space, any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by The Coworking Space or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information that you are obliged to keep confidential or know or has reason to know should be treated as confidential. Your participation in and/or use of the Services obligates you to; maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence; not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties; not to sue the Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly determined to The Coworking Space or any participant or user of the Services. All confidential information remains the sole and exclusive property of The Coworking Space or the respective disclosing party. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in this T&C or your participation or use of the Services will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to any Confidential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property proprietary rights of The Coworking Space or any participant or user of the Services. 14. Participation in or Use of Services: You acknowledge that you are participating in or using the Services at your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that The Coworking Space does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, use of the Services, or any loss of information resulting from such participation or use. 15. General Liability Release: Member(s) is/are aware that this Agreement creates legally binding obligations and, therefore, has had the chance to review the same, prior to its execution, with the Attorney of their choice. This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the Laws of the land, and in case of dispute, Bhubaneswar jurisdiction. 16. Severability: In the event that any provision or portion of this T&C is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this T&C shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. 17. Additional Terms We may also require You to follow additional rules, guidelines or other conditions in order to participate in certain promotions or activities available through our website or otherwise. These additional terms are part of these Terms, and You agree to comply with them when You participate in those promotions, or otherwise engage in activities governed by such additional terms. 18. Modification and Discontinuation We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service or website (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of our Platforms. 19. Waiver and Severability of Terms The failure of Workloop to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the Court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. 20. Additional Responsibilities: The Co-Working Space is a non-smoking facility. Smoking inside the facility is strictly prohibited. Members are allowed to bring guests. However, they must register and if they are participating in regular use of the facility may be required to get an additional membership. When using counter space, meeting rooms or other resources or areas of or in the facility it is required that you return them original configuration or condition or better once completed with use. Storage of equipment or personal property is only allowed with permission of the facility manager and The Coworking Space will not be held responsible if such items are damaged or missing. It is expected that you take care that your work or actions do not disturb the other co-workers. Also, office discipline needs to be maintained all the time at the co-working space. 21. Other Amenities: The Coworking Space offers free wifi to members depending on the membership plans opted by them. For a password see the facility manager. The password is subject to change from time to time. The Coworking Space offers use of tea/coffee makers and filtered water free of charge. Some Memberships or designated individuals may be allowed after hours use or may be granted keys or codes to independently enter the facility. This will require agreeing to follow a facility lock-up agreement and a walkthrough of the process prior to access being granted. In addition the member individual will take full responsibility for any damages caused by neglect or abuse. Locker facility is available to some membership plans. However, you are responsible for the belongings you lock in them. The management in no circumstance can be held responsible for damaged or missing items. 22. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution These Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes/ matters arising under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in Bhubaneswar and will be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. 23. Exclusions and Limitations Those who access or use our website from other jurisdictions do so at their own violation and are responsible for compliance with the local law.