Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility, Applicability & Registration Requirements We, at Workloop believe that it is imperative for a successful venture to have optimum utilisation of resources, and We endeavour to make it simple for You to take advantage of the space, premises, coworking and related opportunities and/or services. If You wish to become a member with Us, You must meet the following requirements: ○ You must be eligible to enter into an Agreement as per the applicable laws in India. If You are a minor, We will require parental consent in writing before considering permitting you to be a part of our Community or in any manner associating with You. ○ Submit the full and complete online application form ; ○ Provide true and correct details for the information sought; ○ Submit the required KYC documents ○ Wait for acceptance by Us. ○ Once accepted, register with Us and create an account in accordance with the instructions provided; (as instructed by us over email). Workloop reserves the right to accept or reject your application, without according any reason/s for the same. Please note that our acceptance or rejection will be communicated to You by e-mail.Once You are a registered member, You are entitled to use our website, space, premises, coworking, and/or all services provided therein, or any part thereof, subject to payment of a remuneration. General Registration Requirements ○ In consideration of Your use of Our space, premises, coworking, website and services, and/or any part thereof, You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under any law in force in India or other applicable jurisdiction. ○ You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself while registering to avail the Services; and maintain and promptly update Your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete at all times. ○ If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Services at any time. ○ You may access our website as available for Your information and use. Any information and/or content that is provided to You on our website may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the Our prior written consent. ○ We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. ○ You will be required to enter a valid phone number and electronic mail account while registering on Our website. By registering the same with Us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications or instant messages, e-mails or such other similar method, as the case maybe, in case of any subscription/service updates. If at any time You wish not to receive any future communications or You wish to have Your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
- Account and Security If You register with Us, You may be required to complete a verification process as part of setting up Your account and becoming a part of Our community. Once setup, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through Your account. Should there be instances of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security, please notify Us to stop processing requests from Your account, until further instructions. We do not make any representations as to the security of Our network or internet connections. You must adopt the security measures (e.g. encryption) You believe to be appropriate to Your circumstances. From time to time, there may be portions of the website, or other activities, outside of the internet, that may enable You to send emails and other types of messages/information to Us or to third parties and to participate in bulletin boards and discussion groups. All such emails, messages, information, postings to bulletin boards and discussion groups, activities, etc., become Our property once You submit them. Whenever You choose to initiate these kinds of communication with Us, or anyone else, You may be contacted in return. Also, remember that Our bulletin boards and discussion groups may be open to the public, and, therefore, Your postings can be seen by anyone and are not protected by Us. Please use Your discretion when deciding whether and what to post and whom to contact. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to monitor, edit or delete postings from Our bulletin boards and discussion groups. This reservation of rights shall not under any circumstances obligate Us to conduct such edits or deletions, nor shall it cause Us to be liable for any such edits or deletions.
- Use of Services & License: ○ You must not carry on a business that competes with the Provider’s business of providing serviced office accommodations, virtual offices or its ancillary services. ○ You may only carry on that business in its name or some other name that the Provider previously agrees. ○ You may use the designated Centre’s address for business correspondence only. You warrant that you (including any of your employees/representatives/associates) will NOT use the address of the Designated Centre for business registration, or GST registration, or Address for Bank Accounts. Any other use of the centre is prohibited without Workloop’s prior written consent. ○ You agree that this Membership Agreement does not constitute a lease or sublease but is only a prepaid license to use a portion of the Space and You shall not make any claim of tenancy in respect of the designated centre and acknowledges that your membership is non-transferrable in nature. ○ You shall not have right of possession or occupation of the premises and shall only have a limited right to use the premises for your business purpose on a daily basis within the time limits as mentioned and subject to payment of membership fees. ○ Access to the designated Centre is available during normal hours of operation (except on Sundays, Public Holidays and Bandhs) unless otherwise arranged with the Manager of the designated Centre. ○ Your right to use of the conference room is subject to availability of free conference hours or upon payment of charges. It is mandatory for you to book the facility online prior to use . Any usage not logged by the customer on the portal/app will be charged at standard rates. ○ At your request and cost, the locker facility can be availed at the Centre, where this facility is available. However, you are responsible for the belongings you lock in them. Workloop in no circumstance can be held responsible for damaged or missing items. ○ You must take good care of all parts of the Business Centre, its equipment, fittings and furnishings that they use. The Customer must not alter any part of it. ○ You shall not leave open any corridor doors, exit doors or door connecting corridors during or after business hours for security purposes. All corridors, halls, elevators and stairways shall not be obstructed by you or used for any purpose other than egress and ingress. You must keep public areas neat and attractive at all times. ○ Your employees and guests shall conduct themselves in a responsible and businesslike manner; the noise level will be kept to a level so as not to interfere with or annoy other members. You will abide by the Provider’s directives regarding security, keys, parking and other such matters common to all occupants. ○ If there is a need to change the name of your company, requests must be made in writing. Please note that these requests will be processed in 30 days after receipt of such communication. Any invoices prior will be in the current company name and cannot be changed. ○ Workloop will not accept any items exceeding 4.5 kg (10 lbs.) in weight, 46 cm (18”) in any dimension, 0.03 cubic meters (1 cubic foot) in volume or if it contains any dangerous, live or perishable goods and shall be entitled in its absolute discretion to return any uncollected items or refuse to accept any quantity of items it considers unreasonable or unlawful. Items of larger size will only be accepted upon mutual prior agreement. Workloop holds no liability over loss or damage of delivered goods. ○ Canvassing, soliciting and peddling in the Building is prohibited and you shall not solicit other members for any business or other purpose without their consent or a prior written approval from Workloop. ○ All property belonging to you or any of your employee, agent or invitee shall be at the risk of such person only and Workloop shall not be liable for damages thereto or for theft or misappropriation thereof. ○ Smoking is strictly prohibited in the business centre except at the smoking zones which will be marked by signage. ○ You are not permitted to dine in the premises, or do anything that could disturb the other co-workers. ○ You or your officers, directors, employees, shareholders, partners, agents, representatives, contractors, customers, or invitees must not participate in any type of harassing, discriminatory or abusive behaviour in the premises for any reason what-so-ever. Any breach of this rule is a material breach of the Agreement (not capable of remedy) and your membership and right to access the space may be terminated immediately and services will be suspended without further notice.
- General Terms and Conditions and Users’ Obligations You can access the space, premises, coworking, website and/ or the services provided subject to the following conditions: ○ Our Services depend on the information You provide. You are solely responsible for the Information You provide to Us. ○ We reserve the right to collect user data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate the use of the space, premises, co working, website or other service/s. All information collected from You are on a bonafide basis. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automatic termination of all services and benefits extended to You, without the obligation of a prior notice to You. ○ We may disclose to third parties certain data related to You, without providing Your personal details such as name, residential and e-mail address, mobile number, unless: (1) You expressly permit Us to do so, or any other person You may specifically designate to disclose such information or (2) We are required to disclose such information by any applicable law or legal process. ○ We reserve the right to refuse to perform any tasks and refuse such a request by You. We also reserve the liberty to report any such request, if we deem it necessary. ○ You agree and accept that the use of the space, premises, coworking, website and/or services provided by Us, as the case maybe, is at Your sole risk and further acknowledge that Workloop disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. ○ You shall ensure that You will not indulge in any activities like asking any person who is using the space, premises, coworking, website or any of the services, or providing any of the above services including the service provider to break any Police/ statutory/ and/or government rules or do such things which are immoral or unlawful in nature, for any purpose. ○ You must not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (including the right of privacy) of others; ○ You will only employ workers who are legally authorized to work in and are responsible for validating employees’ eligibility to work through appropriate documentation. You will not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training and employment practices. ○ You will adhere to al thel laws and regulations governing child labor. ○ You must under no circumstances use forced labor. You will comply with all compensation, wage and hour laws as mandated by applicable country law or industry standards, including those relating to minimum wages, overtime, maximum hours, and other elements of compensation. ○ You will abide by The Sexual Harassment of Women at workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and ensure respectful work place to protects all women members using the workplace against any sexual abuse, sexual harassment, mental or physical coercion or verbal abuse. ○ You will follow appropriate controls, safe work procedures, preventative maintenance and necessary technical protective measures to mitigate health and safety risks in the workplace. All the applicable laws and regulations related to hazardous materials, chemicals and substances shall be strictly followed. ○ You will comply with laws and regulations concerning bribery, corruption and fraud. You will not practice or tolerate any form of corruption, extortion or embezzlement. You will not pay or accept bribes, arrange or accept kickbacks and shall not take any actions to violate, or cause its business partners to violate, any applicable anti-bribery laws and regulations. ○ You will conduct business in line with fair competition and in accordance with all applicable anti-trust laws. ○ You must not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Our computing systems or networks or, where the Website is hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems or networks. You must not put out data/content that is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, discrimination, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or exploits people in a sexual manner; ○ You must not attempt to gain/ gain unauthorised access to any materials, other than those to which You have been given express permission to access, or to the computer system on which the Website is hosted; ○ You must not transmit, or input into the Website, any files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use); ○ You must not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to operate the Website or other services provided online. You cannot install any cabling, IT or telecom connections at the Premises without our prior consent; ○ You must not promote information that You know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; ○ You cannot put out data/content/ information that violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work. You cannot solicit passwords or personal identifying information from other Users; ○ You cannot put out data/content/information that involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and/or pyramid schemes; ○ You must not put out any data/information/content that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation; ○ You cannot alter any part of the setup of the Premises and/or leave any valuable possessions unattended in the Premises. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses our systems, websites and related services; ○ You will at times behave reasonably and ethically and in no manner disclose or publish information that is detrimental to Workloop or its affiliates and members. We may prohibit or halt any activity in the Premises which in its opinion is objectionable, dangerous, unlawful, infringes a third party’s or our Intellectual Property Rights of or which is potentially detrimental to Our reputation; ○ You agree to pay for any additional costs that Provider incurs for damages to the space or premises attributed to you or your employees and representatives; ○ You hereby agree, accept and acknowledge that You will keep confidential and will not disclose in any manner, to any body the confidential information that You may be privy to, or be exposed to during Your use of the website, Premises and services. ○ You shall take adequate safeguards to protect your employees, contractors, visitors etc. and your articles, possessions and properties and shall not hold Workloop, its employees, directors, agents liable for the loss, theft, or damage to such belongings. ○ You shall fully comply with all applicable laws in relation to its business and that of the building premises. ○ You acknowledges that your use of Workspace may on occasion be disrupted due to any ongoing maintenance work. Workloop shall, to best of its knowledge, inform you in advance of any such known changes or disruptions that might affect your access to Workspace or Services. ○ You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not : ■ Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise); ■ Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; ■ Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through The Coworking Space servers. ■ Upload, or otherwise make available, file that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, copyright, trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same. ■ Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party; ■ Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, Worms, time bombs, candlebots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer or property of another coworker. ■ Download any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and or/distributed in such manner. ■ Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services. ■ Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service (including the Building Rules). ■ Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party. ■ Violate any applicable laws or regulations; or ■ Create false identity for the purpose of misleading others. ■ Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of the Coworking Space’s server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. ■ Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any The Coworking Space server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. ■ Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services, nor should you post or download files that you know or should know are illegal or that you have no rights to.
- Intellectual Property Workloop is the sole owner of the Website and all software created to provide You with the Services and any associated documentation and text. You may not, unless permitted by these Terms and Conditions, use the Website, or the material contained on it or linked to it (“the Material”), for any purpose. Such permission is specifically personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive. We authorize You to view and access the content available on or from the website solely for your personal use. The contents of the website and of all other websites under Our control, whether partial or otherwise such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other contents as well as compilation of contents (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly), are Our property and are protected under law. Unauthorized use of such content will be violation of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights of Workloop. You cannot sell or modify the said content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use such Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of our content on any other web-site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt our code that is created to generate any content or the pages making up any of its website which is also protected by our Intellectual property. Workloop owns the intellectual property in all the data/information/content that is collected by it or its affiliates or authorised representatives, agents, licensees etc. Systematic retrieval of Our content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission is prohibited. In addition, use of the Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by Workloop in these Terms is prohibited and may invite legal action.All icons and logos that are the work/creation/conceptualisation of Workloop , its affiliate/s or employee/s are the trademarks of and proprietary to Workloop . The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- Proprietary Rights All materials provided on our website and otherwise, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, kits, print-outs, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively, “Material”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Workloop . You acknowledge and agree that all such content is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or, no Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Our prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize our Platforms or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The Provider’s Liability The Provider will not be liable for any loss sustained by you as a result of the Provider’s failure to provide a service as a result of any mechanical/technical breakdown, strike or Bandh, or termination of The Provider's interest in the building containing the Centre. You expressly and specifically agree to waive, and agree not to make, any claim for damages, direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential, including, but not limited to, lost business, revenue, profits or data, for any reason whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your membership, or Provider’s failure to furnish any service, any error or omission with respect thereto, or from failure of any and all courier service to deliver on time or otherwise deliver any items (mail, packages, etc.), or any interruption of services.
- Force Majeure Workloop shall not be liable for complete or partial failure of performance hereunder if caused by force majeure events, for instance, due to an act of God, fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, war, whether declared or undeclared, strikes or lockouts or acts of government or any events beyond its control.
- Confidentiality: You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may exposed to Confidential Information. "Confidential Information" shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by The Coworking Space or any participant of used of the Services or any employee affiliate, or agent thereof, that is non-public, confidential or proprietary in nature. Confidential information also includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, know-how, trade secrets, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records of The Coworking Space, any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by The Coworking Space or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information that you are obliged to keep confidential or know or has reason to know should be treated as confidential. Your participation in and/or use of the Services obligates you to; ○ maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence; ○ not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties; ○ not to sue the Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly determined to The Coworking Space or any participant or user of the Services. All confidential information remains the sole and exclusive property of The Coworking Space or the respective disclosing party. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in this T&C or your participation or use of the Services will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to any Confidential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property proprietary rights of The Coworking Space or any participant or user of the Services.
- Participation in or Use of Services: You acknowledge that you are participating in or using the Services at your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that The Provider does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, use of the Services, or any loss of information resulting from such participation or use. These Terms and conditions of use, shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted on any of Our websites. You agree that Workloop may at any time and for any reason, terminate Your access to Our website and its services, or restrict or suspend Your access to all or any part of the Website, premises, space or coworking or services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. We may also terminate the rendering of any service including use of premises without prior notice or liability.
- Severability: In the event that any provision or portion of this Terms & Conditions is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Modification and Discontinuation We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service or website (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of our Platforms.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the Court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
- General Liability Release: You are aware that this Agreement creates legally binding obligations and, therefore, has had the chance to review the same, prior to its execution, with the Attorney of their choice. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the Laws of India, and in case of disputes in relation to the Agreement shall be resolved by a competent court in Bhubaneswar jurisdiction only
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution These Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes/ matters arising under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in Bhubaneswar and will be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Exclusions and Limitations Those who access or use our website from other jurisdictions do so at their own violation and are responsible for compliance with the local law.
- Invoicing and Payment: You will be automatically invoiced at the beginning of your term based on the membership plan opted. Also included is any variable charges such as internet usage, printer usage,damages, conference room usage, etc that may have been incurred during the previous period. We strictly follow an advance payment model and hence for uninterrupted service, you must make the payments before the beginning of the subscription period, at the date specified in the invoice. Payment for casual usage is either paid on the day of use unless other arrangements have been made with Workloop. The Coworking Space reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you. Your participation in and use of the Services as The Coworking Space deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part in The Coworking Space sole discretion.
- Renewals & Termination Unless, You communicate your intention to terminate/ cancel the membership in written or by email at least 90 days in advance (or, as mutually agreed in writing), your membership will be automatically renewed. In case you fail to make payment by the Due Date, then you shall be liable and responsible to pay a penalty of Rs.750/- along with the outstanding together with interest at the rate of 18 (eighteen) % per annum, calculated on a daily basis, from the date on which the renewal was due and payable until payment of the same is received by the Provider. Your failure to make payment by the due date, may also result in lapse of the offered benefits and further renewals will be done at current prices. The dues will be adjusted from the security deposit and/or holding ransom your equipment/goods in the premises until the dues are cleared by You. You will be liable for any reasonable costs incurred by Us in recovering the same including legal expenses charges etc. In any case, Workloop may terminate your membership , or any Service, at any time, immediately and without notice if: ○ You fail to comply with Your obligations as per the terms and conditions of Use or the House Rules of the Centre and if You violate any of the ethical practices and terms and conditions of use, or for any other reason as it deems fit. ○ Fail to pay your renewal charges or outstandings. ○ Workloop or its affiliate as the case maybe, acting reasonably, is no longer able to provide You with access to the Premises. Upon such termination, ■ You are required to immediately return all property including all material, computers, data, keys etc., that may have been handed over to You and that belongs to Us; remove Your property from the Premises; vacate the Premises in a respectful manner; leave Your area of the Premises in a clean state. You are required to remove all your equipment, belongings, articles and things and its employees / personnel and to vacate and hand back the premises and at the same time hand over all keys and access cards. ■ You shall remove from the premises your equipment provided that any damage or defacement is occasioned to any part of the Premises in the course of such removal, the same shall be remedied by you immediately and at your own expense. If you fails to do so, Workloop may do so at yours expense. ■ Any material and property that may belong to You and that may have been left behind, We reserve the right and liberty to dispose it off in the manner We deem fit after a period of 30 days from the date of such termination. ■ The Provider will refund any amounts paid for unused periods that remain after deducting any pending charges and damages on appropriate basis as decided by the Workloop Management. You may, at any point of time, cancel your membership with Us. This may only be done through a written, or email, communication addressed to Us at least 60 days prior to the ‘due date’ for payment of the membership fee for the following term, unless agreed otherwise.
- Additional Responsibilities: ○ Your mobile phones must be used in silent mode in the Co-Working Space. ○ You must book the Conference rooms prior to use to avail the discounted benefits. Any usage that is not logged by you will be invoiced to you at Standard Conference Charges and you are obligated to pay them. ○ You are allowed to bring guests. However, they must register and if they are participating in regular use of the facility may be required to get an additional membership. Visitors & guests are not allowed beyond center timings. ○ The Coworking Space offers high speed WiFi to members depending on the membership plans opted by them. It is however meant for office work only. Any misuse of the high bandwidth for uses like downloading large files or torrents or watching HD videos will result in reduced speeds/disconnection without any warning. ○ Locker facility is available to some membership plans or on direct payment basis. However, you are responsible for the belongings you lock in them. The management in no circumstance can be held responsible for damaged or missing items ○ The Co-Working Space is a non-smoking facility. Smoking inside the facility is strictly prohibited. ○ Only Vegetarian food is allowed in the Centre wherever dining is permitted within premises. ○ When using counter space, conference rooms or other resources or areas of or in the facility it is required that you return them original configuration or condition or better once completed with use. ○ Storage of equipment or personal property is only allowed with permission of the facility manager and The Provider under no circumstance will be held responsible if such items are damaged or missing. ○ It is expected that you take care that your work or actions do not disturb the other co-workers. Also, office discipline needs to be maintained all the time at the co-working space. ○ The centre will remain closed on National/State holidays, Bandhs or Strikes. List of national/ public holidays is available with community in-charge. ○ Some Memberships or designated individuals may be allowed after hours use or may be granted keys or codes to independently enter the facility. This will require agreeing to follow a facility lock-up agreement and a walkthrough of the process prior to access being granted. In addition the member individual will take full responsibility for any damages caused by neglect or abuse.